home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, February 6, 2017

Winner FFC #173 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #173! Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #173




                       #11---   Nick
                       #52---  Vicki
                       #62---  Monika Reeck

And now our winner of the $5.00 gift card from:

Digital Delights by Louby Lou


#1--- Brenda's Card Corner


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


7 comments:

  1. So excited to see my card was the winner...THANK YOU! Congrats to the top 3 winners too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to ALL the Winners! YAY! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me as one of your top 3 and congrats to winners and other top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card as top 3 so so happy to see my name here...thanks once more dear DT member
    and congrats to all ladies/winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all winners
    and thanks for picking my card as the top 3
    I love join your challenge Jo
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~