home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

FFC #30 Winners Announced~



 
Hello my crafty friends!
Merry Christmas Eve!!! Can you believe it is Christmas already?? Boy did this year fly by! I wanted to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! The blog will be quiet over the next few days but I can assure you that 2014 is going to bring even more exciting things! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday with your loved ones. Our Funday Friday challenges have come to an end for this year and will resume again on January 3, 2014 however; we still need to announce the winners of FFC #30, "Winter".  Here they are.....
 
Our TOP 3 winners from last week's FFC #30

# 18 Michelle's Cricut Fun
# 34 Dee
# 37 Deonna B
 
 Our winner of the 5 pk of digis from StampArt Designs by Kathryne is...
 
                                     
 
  
Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Merry Christmas to you and your family Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This BEE is happy to bee the winner. Emailed. Thank you. Congrats to all. Belated Merry Christmas!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and to Melissa for winning the 5 digitals! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~